Thursday, 9 August 2012

Weekend Plans, I have to get off the couch.


It's nearly Friday...

The weekend is oh so close.

The days are getting longer and warmer here.

My couch is sick of the sight of me.

First I need a sleep in and to finish my book and fire up the slow cooker and shave my legs...

Then sand the chairs, rattle up the spray paint and cross my fingers.

What are your plans for this weekend?  Are you going to sloth on the couch or get stuck into something you've had on your list for so long, you've nearly forgotten about it?

1 comment:

  1. Couches are funny like that - they're always calling out to us - begging us to keep them company
    They're sometimes more demanding than husbands,lol
    Have fun with your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day. Comments make a bloggers world go 'round and 'round so thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hi!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...