- HTML code could be so much fun ;)
- linky parties could be a disaster if you enter the wrong HTTP....
- checking your stats/email is a real time waster and NOT why you decided to blog in the first place
- there are brilliant people out there who are willing to share their tips/tricks for blogging
- spell check doesn't recognise the word blog..........
- the best part is commenting on someone else's blog
Sunday State is my way of sharing all of the brilliant things out there, things that made me smile, made me a bit jealous but mostly inspired me.
Week one is dedicated to some of the brilliant people who commented on my first...and perhaps over zealous...week of blogging.
Thistlewood Farms spray painted, numbered baskets.
Wicker baskets and a wicked sense of humour.
You know when you reading along and laughing and a snort escapes...
The cat gives you a 'looser' look and resumes vigorous grooming on your new kitchen island...
This is the blog.
Homeroad's making something special from something found...a women after my own heart. She also has an brilliant Etsy shop.
Sew A Fine Seam has the most amazing Etsy shop, full of lovely things.
My old school friend who has a great blog about just been her, as a mum and all round thoughtful person.
Thank you everyone who took the time to visit or comment on my little blog, it really is so appreciated.
Thank you for not dampening my sense of humour, bagging on me because I'm an Aussie or posting terrible photos.