Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Pictures and iPhone

I have trouble taking pictures of my home as it’s so small. I have been known to perch outside my house, peering through a casement window while balanced on a pot plant to take a picture that includes more than just one corner of a room.

Small house = photo stalking = freaking out the neighbours. I'm ok with that.

I'm not a photographer, I'm just a person who takes piccies and occasionally likes to share them. While I would certainly love to play with a fancy, high quality camera, I don't need one. I was worried about the quality of my photos for a blog but figured that Instagram has worked out pretty well!

All of my pictures are taken on an iPhone and most of the time they work with a little tweaking. I usually use Picasa or PicMonkey, both are free and easy to use.

Great Blog Photography Phone Tips from A Beach Cottage.

I'm aiming to put up a few more pictures and edit My Shack soon. The pictures  just got dumped there after my excitement at finally getting the tab to work!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Beach Cottage. I'm looking forward to following your progress. Where you live sounds amazing - totally the opposite to life here in Ireland....all the way over on the other side of the globe! My kids have often asked "if we dug a hole and kept digging, would we end up in Australia?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. The first ever on this blog, hoorah! Life is pretty nice here but I wouldn't mind visiting your part of the world one day.

      Delete

Hearing from you makes my day. Comments make a bloggers world go 'round and 'round so thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hi!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...